Sunday, September 2, 2012

Fun Family Tree (New Kit)

 
 
I've been busy designing again.  For many months I have wanted to create a fun kit that could be used with more modern photos and not so "Victorian" looking.  Here is a pedigree chart page I made with my new kit Fun Family Tree.
 
 
 
Here is another page highlighting photos of our daughters.  My intent was that this kit could be used for every day pictures as well.  The colors would lend to autumn and fall pictures and there are some leaf elements.
 
 
 
As you can see, Fun Family Tree is bright and cheerful with a more modern, slightly country, slightly shabby feel to it.
 
 

 
Here are the elements with many flowers, ribbons and leaf/tree elements for you to mix and match on your layouts.
 
 
 
Frames from Fun Family Tree, including two clusters.
 
 
 
 
Here are the different journaling options for telling your story.  The 4x6 cards could be used for recipe cards as well.
 
 
 
 
It wouldn't be a family tree kit without pedigree charts.  This preview shows the two 4 generation pedigree charts as well as the two mat overlays for the papers.
 
 
 
 
Colored paper previews, including some "trees".
 
 
 
More papers including oranges, yellows and creams.
 
 




 
The greens and a couple browns as well as card stock in the Fun Family Tree Kit.
 
I hope you will have as much fun using this kit as I did designing it.  As always, if you design using my kit - I'd love to see what you made!  Thanks for stopping by today to look.
 
 
 

 
 

No comments: