Monday, January 5, 2009

Made Ya Look Monday

Today at Faith Sisters one of my layouts was chosen for Made Ya Look Monday, which features several layouts that "make ya look" in the galleries. It was a nice surprise when I checked in today.





This is my paternal Grandmother and Hubby fixed this photo for me on PSE in the days before I was working with it. My Grandma had a fight with my Grandpa and tore it. We always laugh though because we knew she couldn't really mean it because she carefully tore just the left side off and not through her face! LOL It's the only portrait picture I have of her. It's her birthday today (January 2nd when I made this), so I felt like making a layout of her.

I used a beautiful kit from Debra Ballance, called Fall Elegance (http://faithsisters.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1393). The journaling page is one of Debra's beautiful Autumn Journaling Boxes (http://faithsisters.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1759). The portrait was taken in September 1946 so I thought the rich autumn colors and designs were perfect for it.

No comments: