Thursday, March 29, 2012

English Garden April Designer Collaboration Kit


Here is my portion of the  English Garden April Designer Collaboration Kit at Heritage Scrap.  One of my favorite parts of an English garden are the heirloom roses, so I focused my portion on that.



Idgie's Heartsong made some lovely garden furniture and in the store you can see further previews showing the lovely alphabet.



How could I not like ADB Designs portion?  She included Forget-Me-Nots!  She is a new designer at our store, well worth checking out.



 When I saw the papers in Pamela Rose Designs' kit, I was reminded of the lovely papers from Jean Daugherty, of blessed memory.  You'll have to check out the previews.  There are beautiful lilacs.


Starsong Studios was inspired by roses too, I believe.  I think ours go well together!



DigiScraps is another new designer in the store.  Check out her kits.  For her portion, she added  greenery and other types of garden elements that compliment the others.



We were privileged to have our 'fearless leader' Kate McClellan, join us on this collaboration.  She needs to find more time for designing because this is absolutely lovely!

All of the collaboration portions will be available for $2.50 for the month of April 2012 and you can find the whole collection available here.

No comments: