Monday, December 10, 2012

Snow in the Air? New Kit

 
 
Snowflakes have always been one of my favorite design elements.  They are so amazing and remind me of what an awesome and infinite Creator we have.  I have a lot of snow pictures from the 1920s and 30s and none of the snow kits I've seen really fit, so I decided to create my own. This is Flurries Digital Scrapbook Kit.
 
 


Here is a view of the Flurries elements.  I used several crochet pieces and a paper snowflake too.  There are a few flowers to mix in as well as the winter corsage.


Frames and Journal elements, including a book with snowflakes lightly over the page.


Here you can see the papers.  There is a variety of patterned paper as well as solids and a snowflake edged overlay.


Right away I had to play with the kit.  This is a photo of me and my little brother and my Dad making a snowman.  It was just a few years ago!


This is one of my grandparents' pictures from a hunting trip, long ago, somewhere in Washington State or British Columbia.

I hope Flurries will be a fun addition to your winter kits.  It will work well with some modern photos as well as heritage and vintage.  You can find it HERE.  Thank you for looking!

No comments: