Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Project Life Tuesday: Digital Project Life

 
While I am waiting to start Project Life in January, I'm still organizing and I am playing around with some digital pages.  One of the things I wanted to do for my children is document the community we live in and that is why I began the Everyday Heritage series of kits.  Everyday Heritage - My Community was used to create this page about the places that we go grocery shopping, as well as a CU template from That Girl Designs. I used a lot of bright colors because store signs and community places usually have bright colors. My style is a little more simple for my personal scrapbooking, as you can see, but it gets the job done and I have fun!

You can see what others are doing for Project Life Tuesday at The Mom Creative Project Life Tuesday Linkup. Thank you for stopping by.  Happy Scrapping!

No comments: