Sunday, July 27, 2014

Farewell To Heritage Scrap


My little corner at Heritage Scrap.

At times like this, it is hard to know what to write. Heritage Scrap and Kate McClellan are like pieces of me after being there with them for 5.5 years in various capacities. There were a lot of ups and downs but it was always "the little shop that could." Times change. Lives change. Sometimes we have to say farewell. Never fear, Kate has some great business plans she is working on and she will not be gone forever. I am looking forward to seen what happens in the future.  For now though, the shop is closing.  All designers have clearance pricing at Heritage Scrap.  You can find Forget-Me-Nots by Theresa Lindamood designs HERE.

A BIG THANK YOU to all my customers. I hope you make beautiful art using my designs. Please feel free to email me links any time - I love to see what you create. For the time being, I do not have plans to be in a shop, but I have not decided yet what I will be doing.  If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks for the Memories!

No comments: