Friday, April 22, 2011

25% Off At Faith Sisters, New Kits and New Customer Appreciation Kit




Faith Sisters has a brand new customer appreciation kit, just out!  It has lovely soft spring colors and celebrates the resurrection of Yeshua/Jesus.  All the designers work together on this and it's a great way to get to know different designers' styles.  This kit, "He Is Risen" is free with any $10 purchase in the store.


All the designers who work on the collab, also put together a quick page.  These are available in the store for $1.  You can find my quick page here.

My Faith Sisters shop can be found here and I will be having 25% off all kits through April 30th.  Yesterday I put a new kit in the store, called Flutterby Mini Digital Scrapbooking Kit.  The previews, unfortunately don't do it justice (I'll admit, I need help on that!), but I had fun working with and will post a layout below.  Flutterby is full of butterfly papers and elements and is lighthearted and whimsical for spring, feminine or little girl pictures.  To see hte patterned papers, please check the store listing for more previews.



Last but not least, I have a "new, old kit" - one that has been at Heritage Scrap and is now at Faith Sisters, called North Coast.



Many of these papers are made with my own high resolution photographs of California's beautiful North Coast.

No comments: