Friday, August 5, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Heritage Scrap!



Heritage Scrap is celebrating its 3rd birthday!  When I first began digi-scrapping in 2008, I was excited when I found the work of Kate McClellan, Lynn Griffin, and the late Jean Daugherty, I was so excited!  I finally had some designs that were not for children's scrapbooks (those kits *do* have their place), but could be used for genealogy and other heritage pages. A month later I joined the Creative Team and then became the Creative Team Leader.  I truly believe in Kate's vision for Heritage Scrap and it has been a pleasure to work there and eventually be mentored as a designer.  Congratulations on 3 wonderful years Heritage Scrap!

In order to celebrate, all of the designers have been having specials and there are some forum challenges as well.  You can enter the shop here.  And you can enter my shop here.

This week my shop will be 35% OFF!  Happy Scrapping!


No comments: