Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New Kit - Paisley


Paisley is my newest release at Heritage Scrap and is a kit that I have been thinking about creating for some time.   It marries my favorite pattern - paisley, with some of my favorite colors - blues and berries and purples. 


As I was making some of the papers I was wishing I had them as fabric to quilt with!


I've included a special layered/laced 12x12 page as as usual several elements for journaling.  Peeking out from behind are two mats.  In a kit with lots of busy pattern, the mats help to create a visual resting place for your art, photos and journaling to shine.

The elements - all the "bits and bobs" to round out your layouts, including some paisley elements, flowers, leaves, lace, ribbons, bows...


Here are the frames in a variety of plain and fancy to go with your favorite photos.

So, what will this digital scrapbooking kit work well with - heritage, vintage, elegant, wedding, 80s, feminine.... you tell me!  What will you use paisley for?

No comments: