Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Cottage Bouquet May Designer Collaboration Kit



Cottage Bouquet is the name and theme of Heritage Scrap's May Designer Collaboration Kit.  There are many more parts than what are shown in this preview and you can find them all here.

Each of these re a mini kit and you can choose the parts you like from the various designers to create a mega collab or just choose one.  During the month of May, each kit is $2.50!


Here is my portion of Cottage Bouquet and you can find it my section of the store.  Each kit contains enough to make at least two pages.


Here are my papers.  Sometimes it's hard to show in a preview what things look like and I felt that was the case with these pictures.  The colors and patterns are soft and water color like.

I hope you enjoy!  Stay tuned for a new kit.  Hint - the name is Amethyst Heritage Kit.  And I'll be posting announcements and information about National Scrapbooking Day at Heritage Scrap.  Thank you for stopping by today.

No comments: