Monday, July 2, 2012

Sailing Away - New Kit


Sailing Away is Heritage Scrap's July designer collaboration kit.  You can find my portion HERE and all the other portions in the shop.

Sailing Away has a great nautical theme, but is also in the right colors to use for July 4 or Canada Day celebrations.


The papers were fun to create.  I included 4 photo blended papers from my own photographs.  Some papers have a star motif to use for 4th of July pages.


Here are my elements, including a "paper pieced" lighthouse and some shells.



Whenever I create a kit, I usually make a page or two to make sure that it will work for other scrappers.  Here is one showing my youngest at a July 4 celebration a few years back.



And here is one of our ocean trips from last summer.  Each portion of the collab is a mini kit but you should be able to get 2-4 pages at least.  The kits are coordinated so you can mix and match from your favorite designers or try out a new designer!  During the month of July, Sailing Away will be only $2.50 for each portion.  You can find mine HERE.


No comments: