Thursday, March 3, 2011

New Kits!


Regina is the Latin word for Queen.  One of my interests is reading biographies of women in history.  I am definitely not a feminist, but I do find it interesting to see how women have lived the gift of life they have been given and how they have used their talents.  Over the last several years, I have been reading biographies of many of England's and western Europe's queens.  Last night I finished a well researched work on Catherine of Aragon, the first and real Queen of England's King Henry VIII.  When I saw the Queen stamps from Idgie's Heartsong ~ Scrap's in the Key of Life, I was inspired to transfer my interest into a kit.

Some people have royal lineage in their family history, some people are history buffs, some love to re-enact and go to Renaissance fairs.  This kit would be perfect for you.  You will also love it if you enjoy the colors of teal and aqua, and you could use it for many elegant occasions like weddings, anniversaries, feminine photographs, your "Princess" or whenever you feel like being "Queen for the Day"! :-)

You can purchase Regina at Heritage Scrap.


Regina contains 30 12x12 300 dpi papers, plus one fancy lace mat and a worn and torn overlay.  I have tried to create layered patterns with texture and color reminiscent of fabrics found in the royal castle, along with other bygone touches, such as handwriting and lettering.  Some of the papers have Queen's images on them.  The preview doesn't do them justice!


Of course every Queen or Princess needs her jewels and is surrounded by elegance, texture and color.  I've provided 65 elements so hopefully you can find something you enjoy!


Here are the journaling elements provided in the kit, along with the portraits of Queen Elizabeth I, Mary Queen of Scots, Queen Charlotte, Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth II makes a showing on the postage stamp.



Here are the many frames of the kit including the elegant border cluster featured on the bottom.



My Family Tree is my second new release at Heritage Scrap.  It is designed to be a vintage and elegant family history kit without taking itself too seriously.  You can make both casual and dressed up layouts with a choice of 58 elements, 32 papers, a pedigree page (in 2 colors) and a quick page.


The papers are designed to be soft and textured and mostly monochromatic so that you can let your family story and photos shine.  They are suitable for creating a book with continuity in the pages and design.



Here is a view of some of the elements you have to choose from.



Frames and frame clusters for My Family Tree digital scrapbooking kit.


Naturally several journaling options are included as well as a 4 generation pedigree chart/family tree page in 2 different colors.



Included is a lovely quick page to get you started and word art titles in 2 different fonts - elegant and casual, as well as 2 different styles - glitter and wood.



I had so much fun designing My Family Tree, that I created an Add-On Kit which is available separately at Heritage Scrap or in a Combo Pack which will save you money.


Here you can see the quick page, the quick page album cover and the stacked paper pages which are ready for you to use and further embellish.


Next you will find an additional pre-made 4 generation pedigree/family tree page in a more casual style, a frame cluster and a border cluster.  In addition there is a floating png 4 generation pedigree chart in the 5 colors of the kit which you can also use as a clipping mask with any papers you have from other kits.


Last, but not least, there is word art to complete your pages!




Switching, gears, in my Faith Sisters shop, I have a new faithbooking kit called Love Conquers All.  It features papers and elements in burgandies and roses with a touch of green and cream in a heart and love motif.


Here is a preview of the colors and papers.


There are lots of elements to choose from.



These are the frames and journaling elements.


And no faithbooking kit would be complete without word art!  Here you will find quotes from Scripture and about love.  The word art is also available separately.

Thank you for looking at my latest work.  I hope you will enjoy it.  Currently the gallery at Heritage Scrap is down due to some coding errors from the old server, but we are hoping to get one up soon.  You can also post in the gallery at Faith Sisters with any of my kits.  I would really like to see what you are creating with my art. Please contact me via email, facebook or one of the stores to let me know if you have posted any work.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: