Sunday, May 22, 2011

Faith Sisters - New Collab & New Kit


Faith Sisters has a new designer collab - Peaceful - in the shop.  If you missed out on our blog train earlier, you can get the whole collab free with purchase or purchase it separately here.  The front page of the store (the first link in this paragraph) has the instructions on how to receive this free.  Wait til you see next month's collab, it's "outta this world"!

Previously I released my kit Regina at Heritage Scrap and today it is now available at Faith Sisters!


From a previous blog post:

Regina is the Latin word for Queen. One of my interests is reading biographies of women in history. I am definitely not a feminist, but I do find it interesting to see how women have lived the gift of life they have been given and how they have used their talents. Over the last several years, I have been reading biographies of many of England's and western Europe's queens. Last night I finished a well researched work on Catherine of Aragon, the first and real Queen of England's King Henry VIII. When I saw the Queen stamps from Idgie's Heartsong ~ Scrap's in the Key of Life, I was inspired to transfer my interest into a kit.

Some people have royal lineage in their family history, some people are history buffs, some love to re-enact and go to Renaissance fairs. This kit would be perfect for you. You will also love it if you enjoy the colors of teal and aqua, and you could use it for many elegant occasions like weddings, anniversaries, feminine photographs, your "Princess" or whenever you feel like being "Queen for the Day"! :-)


Regina contains 30 12x12 300 dpi papers, plus one fancy lace mat and a worn and torn overlay. I have tried to create layered patterns with texture and color reminiscent of fabrics found in the royal castle, along with other bygone touches, such as handwriting and lettering. Some of the papers have Queen's images on them. The preview doesn't do them justice!

Of course every Queen or Princess needs her jewels and is surrounded by elegance, texture and color. I've provided 65 elements so hopefully you can find something you enjoy!

Here are the many frames of the kit including the elegant border cluster featured on the bottom.


Here are the journaling elements provided in the kit, along with the portraits of Queen Elizabeth I, Mary Queen of Scots, Queen Charlotte, Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth II makes a showing on the postage stamp.

Hope you enjoyed!  Remember to let me know if you created something with my kit! I love to see your art.

No comments: