Sunday, May 8, 2011

Le Jardin Quick Page - Blog Train For Heritage Scrap



Sometimes seeing *IS* believing, so with that in mind, I decided to put a picture and some writing onto the quick page I created using my portion of the Le Jardin May 2011 Heritage Scrap Designer Collaboration Kit.  Each piece of the kit is on sale now for $2.50 for the month of May.  And the quick page above is FREE!  Just scroll down to the next post to see find the link and to see the rest of the stops on the Heritage Scrap Blog Train.


Just for fun tonight I played around with the different portions and created this page using my papers, ribbons and lace, a brush from Annie's Digital Things, a frame and fern from Lynn Griffin and additional elements from Idgie's Heartsong.  The photograph is one I took at the High Sierra Iris Gardens in May 2007.  My friend and I are hoping to visit there again this coming week.

Thank you for looking!  Remember to scroll down for the free Shutterfly Ready Quick Page and the Blog Train!

No comments: