Friday, October 7, 2011

Sneak Peek and Thank You Blog Trainers

Before I give you a sneak peek at the new heritage kit I've been working on, I want to say thank you to the ladies that have been here for the blog train and have posted comments! Very sweet of you!  I hope you will be able to use my pieces along with others you've collected to create something beautiful and meaningful.  If you're here looking for the blog train, it's in the next post down.


Here is what I have been madly working on this week.  Family Album is my largest kit yet with 97 elements and is designed so that you could do a whole family history project using primarily one kit.  It will also coordinate with my Family Treasures Kit and parts with my School Days and His Story kits.  There is a genealogy tool kit separate but coordinated as well as a Shutterfly Ready cover set and a bundle pack with everything!  I uploaded to the server last night so it should be up in my store some time this weekend.

This layout only shows a fraction of what's coming.  I am considering doing the life of my Grandpa Tisdale and his family with this kit and the above mentioned ones which coordinate.

After a busy weekend with Yom Kippur and my biggie boy turning 10, I'll be back next week with some more layouts to share, including some really fun ones from my creative team!

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

anitab said...

Wow - it's there in the store, and it's fantastic!! Looking forward to using this - it's both beautiful and versatile!!