Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Project Life Tuesday: Week 4


Yesterday it sure was a treat to get my new pictures and sit down and steal an hour of time to work on my pages for week 4!


I was glad to get my cover finished as well. In my stash I found some number letter stickers that I have had for about 10 years. I thought they worked perfect.  We added a picture of Hubby and the kids in front of our house. The garden is pretty brown and barren this time of year and it will be interesting to see what it looks like a little later in the year.  My son took a photo of Hubby and I as well.  It's not my favorite but I have made a commitment to include photos of myself in my scrapbooking so that my children will have memories of me as well.  The horrid thing is that hours after these photos, we began falling like dominoes with nasty Noro virus!


I'm still working on how to take better photos of layouts.  I'm not there yet!  Here is the two page spread of our week.

 
 
We had a busy MLK Jr three day weekend which began with extra guests. Hubby and I worked in the garden and my daughter sprained her wrist!
 
 
 
 
I've included information about our drought, the little guy who is staying with us and our Hebrew lessons.  The sunrises have been so beautiful lately that I had to include another one.
 
 
I'd love to hear about your Project Life!





No comments: