Friday, December 12, 2008

Some of My Early Layouts


These pages are simple, but I am posting these much to my son's delight! He loves Lego Indiana Jones and Grandma sent him an Indiana Jones hat for his birthday. Imagine my delight when I found The Crusader by Faith at Shabby Pickle Designs. There are some wonderfully textured map background papers and anything a young adventuring boy could want in his scrapbook!


You will probably see this picture many times. It melts me every time I see it and I am in the pursuit of the "perfect" layout. My Mom took this photo in color when my girls were about a week and a half old and I altered it. This is a free quick page which I turned on it's side and added a tag and flowers from Verena Karolyi's A Whisper of Romance kit. I love Verena's work and you can find it at several sites. Mine was purchased at a great German site, Digital Scrapbook Art. Don't worry - click on the UK flag and you can read in English.


This is one of my earlier pages and I didn't keep good track at the time of what kits I used. I will be researching this and editing later to give it proper credit. My daughter's name is written over the right hand corner in cream Scriptina font, but I painted it out as I don't like to share their names online. The same is true for the smudged name at the top.




This is another layout from my son's birthday. This is Julie Billingsley's Apple of My Eye kit from Sweet Shoppe Designs. The frame came from another kit, which sadly I did not record. The font is from 2Peas, Plain Jane, I think.


No comments: