Sunday, December 28, 2008

Jen Ulasiewicz

When I started back into digital scrapbooking this fall, I somehow found out about Jen Ulasiewicz and fell in love with her stuff! She has some incredibly beautiful brushes that I am dying to use in some of my heritage albums and she has also has beautiful photo realistic flowers, dried flowers and other natural elements that are so pretty. I've really been wanting to work with these but have been busy doing things for the Heritage Scrap Creative Team and haven't had a chance. Tonight I started working with them and the next layout is one of my favorites so far.



When I first saw her Vintage Lacy papers, I had this photo in mind. This is my favorite heritage photo of my great Grandparents Fred Tisdale and Winnifred "Winnie" Kirkland Tisdale. Most of the flowers come from the Blissful Blossoms package, except for the fern, baby's breath and Lily of the Valley (she calls them "Wedding Bells"), which come from the "With This Ring" wedding kit. The music paper and ivy frame come from the Vintage Antiquities Rustic Elements package. I used Edwardian Script for the font. I think I'll be printing this one up.


This is the wedding photo of the first couple's son, my grand Uncle Clifton Tisdale and his wife Nora. She had this fancy satin wedding gown that I thought fit along with the beautiful monochromatic "With This Ring" wedding set. The font is French Script.

Thanks for stopping by and making comments. I haven't worked out how to reply for comments yet, but am working on it. I also hope to do some more posting about different ideas and organizing with digital scrapbooking and not just layouts all the time.

No comments: