Friday, December 12, 2008

Legacy of Love


The top layout is the left hand side and the bottom the right of this, my favorite layout spread. Not only do I love the photos and colors, but it was the first layout where I started playing and experimenting and while working on it, I became thoroughly and completely in LOVE with digital scrapbooking!
When I first saw the flowers in the Cherished Memory Kit and cluster package at Scrapbooking Heaven I thought of my Grandma Hopkins and the flowers from her 1930 wedding bouquet which were pressed and painted and hung behind glass on her dining room wall. I had fun with six generations of family photos, as well as using the cluster and forming my own cluster by copying and cutting parts of the flowers and putting them back together. Even if noone ever likes this layout, it will remain a favorite in my heart!

No comments: