Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Bride


As our tenth wedding anniversary approaches this month, I'll probably be posting several wedding layouts. We didn't have a professional wedding photography and that is the only thing I would change if I could about our wedding. Still, this is my favorite picture of the day because it shows exactly how HAPPY I was. I cannot remember ever feeling so much joy in my being, except perhaps the day I accepted Christ and was baptised.

The background papers and corner brackets are from Julie Jorgenson's Vintage Bride kit at Scrapbook Elements. She has some really lovely papers. The evergreen's are Verena Karolyi's silver fir branches, which I added to a ribbon and flower cluster from Teri Hanson's new preview kit on sale now - Winter Wilderness. She has some really lovely things in this kit! I can't wait to play with it more.

No comments: