Monday, September 12, 2011

Family Treasures - New Family Tree Kit!


Family Treasures - A Family Tree Kit is my new kit available now at Heritage Scrap for 25% Off for the rest of September. I have been wanting to create some more genealogy and family history oriented kits with enough elements and papers that a scrapbooker could make a whole album or project with one kit if they desired.

Inspiration for this kit came from sitting at my Grandma's feet, going through boxes of photos and memorabilia in 1995 and then again with my Mother this summer - looking at all Grandma's treasures which were in storage after her death.



Here are some of the elements.  Being a spinner, I couldn't resist throwing in an element cluster that uses a spinning wheel!  I have sought to include elements that can dress up or down because sometimes lace doesn't always fit, but then again, sometimes you feel like being fancy! 


This preview shows the frames and frame clusters.  I like having a lot of options!


Included are two 4 generation pedigree charts, and many elements for telling the story and labeling.


The papers are soft and nearly monochromatic to emulate the look of old photo albums, fabrics, memorabilia and so on.


Here are some of the special papers - some worn and torn, mats and file folders.


There are even two quick pages to help you get started documenting your family treasures!

You can find Family Treasures in my store at Heritage Scrap.

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this kit! Where can I purchase it?