Friday, September 16, 2011

Farewell Sale At Faith Sisters


It's hard to believe I am writing this post.  The hardest decisions in life are when we have to give up something good.  It would be so easy to leave designing at Faith Sisters if I didn't like it there, but I do!  I started out as a digital creative team member December 2008 and while I've never had the time to spend in the forum that I'd like, I've always hung around.  Last summer was a design contest and then I joined as a designer.  It sure has been fun and has stretched my designing abilities as I've spread my wings and tried new things.  However, there is only a small window of time that a Mama has for teaching her children and spending time with them and I found that I could not balance the two sides of my designing with home educating and family life.  God and family always come first.

So, with that being said, I'm announcing my "Farewell Sale" at my shop at Faith Sisters.  My designs will be available there through September 30.  Head on over and enjoy a great sale! After that my designs will be available exclusively at Heritage Scrap.

If you see me in the gallery or forum there, please say hi.  My user name is forgetmenots.  And if you've created anything with my kits - please post images.  I'd love to see them.

A big thank you to Karma and all the gals on the design team at Faith Sisters.  It has been a PLEASURE to work with you and I am so glad God gave me this opportunity!

Happy Scrapping!

4 comments:

Dorothy said...

Big sigh of relief! For a moment I thought you were retiring from designing. So glad to hear we'll still be able to get your beautiful kits. Wise decision, though. Just today I was thinking of all the things I didn't "accomplish" in my life. Then I thought of two fine sons who are kind, gentle and love the Lord. Accomplishment enough for one lifetime, I think.

bonniemon said...

OK! Phew! So glad to hear your designs will still be at available at Heritage Scrap. Now I'm off to see if there are any designs at Faith Sisters that I was planning to use in the future.

Forget Me Nots Design said...

Thank you ladies for the encouragement! :-)

anitab said...

I'm sorry you won't be at Faith Sisters any more, but I applaud your priorities which have led to this decision. God will honor your choices! By the way - your challenges have encouraged me in my own scrapbooking!
:)
Anita