Friday, September 23, 2011

Prelude To Autumn


Welcome to Fall - it's the first day of Autumn today. My favorite season!  You have one more week to purchase the September 2011 Designer Collaboration mini kits for $2.50 each at Heritage Scrap.  You can find all the Prelude to Autumn kits HERE.  And my portion is HERE.

Working on the designer collabs is fun!  Sometimes the theme is one that is more difficult for me or presents designing challenges and I learn to grow from those.  I particularly enjoy working with the other designers during these collaborations.  Every time we do one I remember and miss the late Jean Daugherty.  She was always ready to give encourage and help when needed.  Her beautiful artistry is certainly missed!

Hope you get a chance to look at these before the price goes up.  October's collaboration will be appearing soon.  Happy Scrapping.

No comments: