Friday, September 30, 2011

October Eve - Heritage Scrap Designer Collaboration Kit


We had a beautiful palette to work with this month for October Eve. Kate had us envision old damask wall papers, rich textures of velvets and tapestries and the heavy scented air of October evenings, nights out at the theater or at home.  I tried to capture this through the textures of my background papers.  The layout is my Great Grandfather and I used it to highlight one way you could use the frame cluster included in the kit.



Here is the preview of my portion, which is found HERE.  You can find the whole collection HERE.  I encourage you to take a look at the other designers' kits.  There are lots of sparkles, satins, damasks and other beautiful features.  My kit is pretty simple in comparison but I'm kind of a "plain Jane" girl! The fun thing is that everything always works together when you take pieces from each portion and mix them together!  As always, the portions will be on sale for $2.50 each during the month of October.  Happy Scrapping!

No comments: