Friday, September 23, 2011

Layouts To Share


Recently I have begun going through my photos and memorabilia.  High on my priority list is to create an album for my little brother Danny (1967-1973).  This is my favorite photograph of him as a baby.  It really shows his personality, even though he wasn't old enough to sit up yet.  Our Dad played minor league baseball, so the baseball elements were a must.  This layout was created using two of my kits, My Family Tree - Baby Edition and My Family Tree - Baby Edition Add On.  These kits were created to make, soft neutral baby books.



While perusing the Heritage Scrap Gallery, I found this wonderful heritage layout from Creative Team friend Helene (Victoria32).  If you would like to see more of her beautiful artistry, you can find here gallery HERE.  Helene is an avid scrapbooker and all her layouts go into her family albums which she prints up for her grandchildren and family.  What a blessing that must be for them!  In this particular layout I was impressed with all her clustering and layering.  I almost didn't recognize it as coming from my own kit, but it is.  She created this layout with one of my new kits, Family Treasures.

If you post one of your layouts using my kits at the Heritage Scrap Gallery, I would love to see it and feature you as well.  Happy Scrapping!

No comments: