Monday, September 19, 2011




Well, I've been busy designing the last couple weeks and I'm happy to introduce you to one of my new kits, "School Days" (you can link to it from below the photo above).  I come from several generations of teachers, am married to a teacher and teach my own children, so it is only fitting that I finally design an education relalted kit!

Elements Preview

School Days shares the same rich color palette of His Story Family Tree Kit.

Frames Preview

So, if you have the His Story kit, you can mix and match the two kits.

Journal Elements

The elements have a vintage and heritage feel but could be used with modern photos as well.


Paper Preview


Some of the papers have scenes from childhood using some of Idgie's Heartsong's beautiful artwork.


Hope you enjoy it!  Stay tuned for some more new designs!  Happy Scrapping!

No comments: