Thursday, September 29, 2011

Our Home - Moving Day


One of my downfalls is never making the time to scrapbook my own photos of every day life. Remember our every day life is heritage in the making.  In 2009, the big event in our life was buying our first home.  It's modest and older, but it's HOME!  It was such a chaotic time.  My step Dad was right in the middle of cancer surgery and life was stressful, but we saw God's hand working in the details.  It was 7 weeks from thinking, "Maybe we could buy a home" to move in day on our twin daughters' birthday!  There is a lot to document in that time!  So I created some kits and I plan on making a book to tell the story so that my children can see God working in our lives. 

This page was created with Our Home - Digital Scrapbook Kit.  Look for the other kits, including the bundle pack.

No comments: